DCJ Productions Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting. Please review these Terms of Service periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of these Terms of Service.
Use of Materials Contained on this Site
The Site contains material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by DCJ Productions Ltd. (hereinafter known as DCJ) and other sources, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws. No material (including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video) and no software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software) (individually and collectively the “Materials”) may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may download one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of DCJ’s or such other sources’ copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. The use of any such Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment without DCJ’s express written consent is prohibited.
DCJ does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those DCJ has specifically requested. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by DCJ’s staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas, suggestions or materials.If you do send us any creative materials, including creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information or if you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, communications including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (collectively, the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of DCJ. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of DCJ and DCJ shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Information. DCJ shall exclusively own any now known or hereafter existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Information.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, Postings
The Site may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other areas where users can post and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, videos, creative works or any other materials (collectively “Bulletin Boards”).
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting DCJ a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication;
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Rules of Conduct
It is a condition of your use of the Bulletin Boards and this Site that you do not:
- Use any Bulletin Boards for any illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act);
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Bulletin Boards;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including images and language; Post any message that solicits gambling or engage in any gambling activity;
- Transmit or upload any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Transmit or upload any information, software or other material which contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- Post any defamatory, libelous, hateful, or harassing messages, information or material;
- Post, or transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains advertising, promotion or marketing.
- Use the Services for the purposes of sending junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages or “spamming” or in connection with contests, surveys or pyramid schemes.
- Try to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other users’ accounts, or computers connected to the Services though password mining or other means.
- Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Services or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services.
Contests and Sweepstakes, Auctions, and Other Activities
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by DCJ, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these linked websites and DCJ does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in these sites. Furthermore, DCJ is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by such sites. As such, neither DCJ nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites. To the extent that these sites collect personal information or postings from the end user, be advised that in no event shall DCJ assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are exploited or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on these sites. Finally, DCJ will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these sites.
Termination of the Service
DCJ may terminate the Site or any services included on or through the Site at any time with or without cause or notice. DCJ shall not be liable any party for such termination.
DCJ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY DCJ ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You agree that DCJ’s sole and exclusive maximum liability arising from any product sold by the site shall be the price of the product ordered.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DCJ AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error received from its suppliers, DCJ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DCJ shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, DCJ will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify DCJ’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of DCJ’s offer to sell. DCJ reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. DCJ reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $500.00 (Canadian) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment. DCJ may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. DCJ may automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders. Otherwise, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to you.
All requests for service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability/Disclaimer
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER DCJ NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that DCJ is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
DCJ also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site (including any Bulletin Board) or your downloading of any Materials from the Site.
DCJ does not warrant or make any representations of any kind or nature with respect to the Materials. Therefore, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that material posted on the Site infringes your copyrights, you should follow the following procedures, which are set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
Notice of the claimed infringement must be submitted to the Site’s Designated Agent.
Service Provider: Adam Abrahams
Designated Agent: Adam Abrahams
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: carl [dot] craig [at] stockgroup [dot] com
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a Notification, service provider will take such action as appropriate under the DMCA.
DCJ makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.